Medical and Emergency Services
We provide all levels of emergency medical care, including both basic and advanced life support services, with a full range of medical personnel.
- Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- Nurses (RNs, OHNs)
- Paramedics (ACPs)
- Emergency Medical Technicians (PCPs)
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMRs)
- Occupational First Aiders (OFAs)
We also offer a full range of large or small medical health and wellness clinics and programs.
- Full diagnostics
- Onsite health and wellness promotion
- Covid testing and vaccinations
- Certified alcohol and drug testing services
- Flu shot clinics / tetanus vaccinations
- Licensed medical director supervision
We believe our workers should be prepared to work at almost any job site.
- All medical personnel are required to have minimum mandatory certifications: H2S Alive, PST / CSTS, WHIMIS, TDG and Confined Spaces Awareness
- Current medical license and registration for the province they are working in
Additional Services (Optional)
- Audiometric testing
- Respiratory and mask fit testing
- Drug and alcohol testing